Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sometimes...

Sometimes I forget I don't have to Defend everyone .  And I don't have to confront everyone that I think is wrong, I can gracefully walk by a situation and not have to address it . There is rebel fighter I need to let out at right time.  I don't want to change who I am and be someone im not , however I do want to change my way of thinking about situations .  I appreciate the reality checks and being called on my bullshit I know it's done in a loving way and for the right reasons and I appreciate that .  You help make me a better person it's hard to find someone who will love you unconditionally thank you ,thank you thank you ,I love you with all I am ...jmg🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...