Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Love is the Ocean...

My Love is the Ocean . Deep and Strong it will pull you in but not pull you under if you don't fight it , it will bring you safely back to shore. I am warm and healing when you need my therapeutic waves to wash over you.My Love can be cold and chaotic in the midst of my storms.yet even in the chaos there is beauty there. It may seem my waves come and go but my grandiose vastness is always there waiting for you. It is a beautiful thing to behold for some fear the Ocean and few dive in ready to swim in all I have to offer. It takes a fearless man to accept my strength but feel my gentility My Love is the Ocean...jmg🌊🌊🌊

1 comment:

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...