Sunday, November 27, 2016

Levels of Love...

There are many levels of Love reserved for people,time,circumstance.
There is the love of Parent & Child, deep and unbreakable, the love of  Siblings common experiences and bonds, the love of Friends supportive and joyous, the love of Lovers Passionate and Exciting, the love Husband & Wife which is Respect and Endurance ... if we are lucky we will be Blessed with a number of them. I love on many levels and have been loved on those same levels the
Best parts of my story aren't played out but I'm excited in knowing there is so many more levels to experience...JMG🕰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...