Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I try...

I am flawed and I fail but I try with all I am. I love you with the best I can give ,I protect you to  keep you safe,I cry because I never want you hurt. I'm genuine,I'm honest to a fault . I feel too deeply and I know I hide my pain from those who care for me. I'm stubborn but adaptable ,I'm hard but gentle ,I'm persistent but a procrastinator. I'm hard headed but understanding... Im difficult in the easiest form.
I make no sense while making complete sense, I forget people can't read my mind  and I need to elaborate. I am a jumbled mess of secure insecurities. But if you have my love I  will walk through fire to keep you... but I will never stay where I'm not wanted ever again...jmg🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...