Thursday, November 3, 2016

Before...

Before I was Mother,Wife, Grandmother I was a rebel. A child with a tenacious spirit that questioned and challenged everything and everyone. When I was told I couldn't do something because of my age, gender or size it only propelled me forward and added fuel to my fire.
There is something innately rebellious about my nature  maybe by birth sign maybe the birth order or maybe circumstances  endured... but whatever it is or all of the above I always loved to challenge the status quo. My motto was just because that's the way it's always been doesn't mean that's the way it  has to be. We were made for change to be stagnant is unnatural.
I put myself in a situation which made me a sheep, a follower which I've never been.
And my new found freedom has left me wanting to challenge myself don't remain stagnant Jennie keep moving forward, challenge yourself  ,push yourself , find the fire add more fuel and take action ... you got this ...jmg✋πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...