Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Connections in life...

Life is about connections.  Being of service,helping those who are in need and being non judgemental. Most days especially the ones I get frustrated over the silly things , I get shoulder checked by the Universe ,which causes me to look up and be aware of my surroundings. It's usually somebody who is great need that gives as reminder how Blessed I am and I become immediately humbled and grateful. Never cease the opportunity to help another if you are able, you will never be sorry. Life is about connecting with others . Leave your comfort zone and think how uncomfortable some people are forced to live and still manage to Smile...✌🏼️Jmg☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...