Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Better of Me...

 Sometimes these emotions get the better of me It however isnt a bad thing. It really is nice to feel  emotions again other than sadness.  It seems I cry at the drop of a hat anymore ,when I read something beautiful, when I hear a song that holds good memories, when I look at the sunset.
I push the numbness away to feel everything.  Mostly gratitude and that's where the majority of my tears come from. It is all the blessings that I am grateful for. This life that I'm living is something I had envisioned for many years. Honestly I know it's only going to get better as I have new visions,dreams and certainties. I am a happy & thankful woman...🌱jmg🌾

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...