Thursday, August 18, 2016

Humbled....

Yesterday I was humbled. I walked up to my desk only to see a kind of problematic patient sitting there with a big smile and she greeted me with joy. I know the look on my face prior to her greeting was not very pleasant ,which led to complete instant guilt. Boom hit one jab to face !!! She had her daughters and said this is my favorite lady here she is so sweet and kind. Pow ... Upper cut !!!
I proceeded and helped her with what she needed with ease as my coworkers were unable to. "She always knows what she's doing and never lets me down " Crack the hook took me down. I had always viewed her in s negative light but I was humbled by the way she viewed me ...I will be more compassionate to the needs of others in every aspect - lesson learned Universe  I hear you... jmg📿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...