Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What if...?

What if I told you I miss you every single day... What if I told you I never want you to go away ?
 What if I told you I needed you  ,would that scare you away ?
 And told you all my  insecurities would that ever be OK ?
 What if I gave you my deepest darkest secrets that I've hid,Would it
make you want to leave and your goodbyes would you bid ?
 My strength has been my weakness and my weakness been my strength
 It has carried me beyond any other length.
 So decidedly I have arrived to the conclusion that you're safe , please don't make me regret that I'm giving you this place ...⚓️jmg⚓️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...