Thursday, July 28, 2016

No more shame -

I used carry shame around in regards to my circumstances. I would hide the bruises push down the emotions to minimize them. I wore a fake smile and over compensated to hide my insecurities.
I lied to everyone about my state of being...I learned to live a disingenuous life full of shame and lies.
But now I have released it all no more shame no more accepting the blame for actions that were not mine. I accept the feelings deal with them ,find out why I'm having them and address them. I will allow my light to Shine as it was dulled for too many years... I am grateful I love myself before I love anyone else....❤️Jmg❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...