Monday, July 11, 2016

Rain...

Met Him on a rainy day - Quirky,Funny, and Calm I knew I wanted more but the question was did He ???
Would He ask to see me again ? Wasn't sure but just put out to the Universe.
There was more and more still. So much more that my days are filled with Sunshine and even when it rains it just reminds me of new beginning. This is my life now... Happy not sad , Loved not hated, Safe not fearful, Protected not abused, Appreciated not taken for granted, Beautiful not ugly,Smart not stupid...and Wanted not discarded. The tide has turned and I'm no longer pulled under but I'm safe on the Shore enjoying it all..jmg 🌦🌥🌤☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...