Monday, July 25, 2016

Things I'm looking forward to...

I remember crying myself to sleep not too many years ago ,hoping for days like these. The day I would be free from pain,humiliation, and just complete despair....The things I visualized have come to be and I know the rest of my hopes and dreams for a better life are also falling into place. The house with a Red door,black shutters ,picket fence and hydrangeas growing in the garden. A place to call Home...
a peaceful place greeted by the love of my life with a sweet soft kiss. I dream of this coming to pass. As it has always been a desire for my life . My dreams for Me ...My dreams for Us...❤️☀️❤️jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...