Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Lesson learned...

I made the mistake of giving the wrong people my time , and trusting some completely untrustable people. They Will come off as friends  but have nothing but bad intentions for you.  Always listen to the little voice in your head that warns  it's almost never wrong ... Some of the hardest lessons I learned  had to be learned the hard way. Yet I suppose it was what I needed at the moment to get my attention.
When we're living wrong we become complacent, accepting  of our own bad behavior and poor choices, to the detriment to ourselves and those who love us.  Lessons I've learned is don't trust  all of those who claim to be your friend.  Time is one thing you can never get back don't waste it on those who don't deserve it...jmg🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...