Thursday, August 4, 2016

Make it or Break it moments...

I have been put in make it or break it moments several times in my life. Forced to face the facts by having them put in my face with no choice but to change the situation or let the situation change me.
For the most part this kind of directectness is what I need to take action. It is when I'm forced with losing something I love that creates the urgency. I never want to be put in this situation that causes the kind of pain that can destroy somebody. My goal is to live in such a way that I do what I say and that there is never any doubt of my intentions. I want to be known as Honest ,True and Completely Trustworthy... 🎶 jmg 🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...