Saturday, July 13, 2019

Hello Beautiful

Hello Beautiful , You should be aware of the majestic being you are. Pain has rained over you and chilled you to the core. Despite this you have brought yourself out of the depths of death and are teaching yourself to live. The process seems slow but then I ask myself was the thing that brought you here a slow process? No it was a constant from childhood to womanhood. So how can you expect your recovery to be quick ? You’re doing amazing, you’re a different person. You’re no longer in survival mode you’re in healing mode.
Healing will take time just remember to keep tending your wounds without reopening them. You will be okay and the insight you get from your experiences will help you lead others to Transition and Transformation. The very thing they thought would weaken ,break and ultimately  destroy you has strengthened ,empowered and made you rise...I am not because you made me I AM Because I MADE ME...👊🏼JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...