Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Finding me...

This feeling is finding me again or lack of shall I say . Sometimes I feel nothing.
No love, no sadness just an ambivalent emptiness. I have so much to be grateful for.
Yet in this moment I just want to run away from everyone. I’m not sure what’s going on if it’s breakthrough or breakdown. Indifference is my name right now. I hate the lack of emotion, stoically carrying on. I know what I need but i would never ask those that might be able to give it to me. I want so badly to a changed person. It’s truly exhausting pretending to be strong every moment of my life. I will be okay but right now I’m just asking for a FUCKEN break. I just need to be held and cry out my frustrations. Everyone is broken just in different ways...🖤JMG🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...