Thursday, February 2, 2017

Seek & Find

Sometimes we have to be careful what we seek because we might find things we really don't want to know. When things of the past find us we can longer be blissfully unaware , we have the choice to let those things shape our opinion of the situation or let them remain in the past. I try to eliminate all things of the past as not to cloud my future . I won't hold onto  Momentos from past lovers because I don't need to recall my time with them if I wanted to keep them valid and current I would still be with them. I don't need to be haunted by things that hold no value. It's been said I'm not sentimental yes I suppose that is very true. But I'd rather cherish what & who I have in front of me than to recall who has left my life for a reason ...👤Jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...