Saturday, February 25, 2017

Haunted ...

I'm haunted by the things you think I don't see. I know I feel I see
I will never be desperate again holding onto to something that will cut me as it's pulled away from. I let go willingly I will not ask you stay I will never beg for love . If your memories and trinkets of the past can't  be put aside than I will leave you to keep them but you can't have them and me.
I'm nobody's second choice I'm me not in competition with anyone or anything else.i don't keep anything from the past because it's long gone and if it was meant to be it would be my present as well as future . So if your past is more important than your right now. I could never be the one for you...jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...