Sunday, December 4, 2016

Wish to Reality...

Remember the day you wished for this ? She asked herself and She recalled the moment. She thought what a wonderful thought but her heart almost broke thinking it would never be. It's a powerful thing to have the fruition of a Dream. Now the thought of more ,envision the rest of your dreams, what's stopping you ? The question was pondered...Me she said to herself. Make all the aspersions a truth a reality.
The only one standing in your way is the one staring back at you in mirror.
Why are you afraid to be truly happy ? What do you fear ? Is living partly happy all you want for yourself?    No...  I want to live a satisfied , purpose and completely fulfilled life.
So J- stop waiting and finish what you've started you're on the right track...jmg🌻 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...