Monday, December 26, 2016

Season of Purpose...

I believe every season serves its purpose. Winters harshness that stings our skin with its bitter bite gives way to the Mild Beauty of Spring which gently welcomes us to the warmth of the Sun again , life slowly blooming into the rich Fullness of Summer with all of its welcoming Rays that in turn  brings such life to our bones you almost forever forget the winter of our discontent. Fall will come to us again with warm winds that will turn cold soon enough to remind us it's a circle Life,Death ,Love ,Loss , New ,Old, Happy , Sad , Good Bad everything has a season and reason...one always gives way to another...☀JMG❄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...