Monday, December 26, 2016

Dispensable...

Feeling very dispensable, unsettled , and agitated not with anyone really just in an emotional state that  feels all too familiar. My first instinct is to shut down I'm really trying to make an effort to stay verbal and connected . Feels like I'm living with ghosts of Exes past and it's not a good vibe.
Maybe this is part of my growth they say nothing ever leaves us until it teaches us the lesson we need to learn from it...well fuck I should have a god damned Phd in heartbreak and pain by now.
I understand my worth but sometimes I allow myself to be jaded and my mind to be clouded with ghosts.and whispers in the dark of what used to be. I can overcome this but I just needed to get it out....for nobody in particular but for me JMG🗝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...