Monday, November 30, 2015

Unsettling...

For some time I was ok with settling for less than what I deserved not that I "deserve " anything but what I mean is the treatment from others. I allowed the main person in my life to mistreatment me,I settled for no love,no respect and no consideration...I continued to exist day to day thinking I was okay.
I was NEVER okay...I was numb
It is refreshing to be at a place in my life that I can accept love,respect and  consideration...I will no longer settle for less -I am worthy ,Thank you to a wonderful man who has given me these beautiful things i cherish and appreciate you ..jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...