Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Things...

Thoughts become things... what we think we become, what we become is all a matter of us. I lost 2 1/2 decades of time, Yet the self knowledge I gained is immeasurable.I spent too much time allowing others affect  how and what I thought about myself. I now know that I am Worthy, I am worth it, I deserve it  and now I accept it.  It’s funny how happiness has been gift wrapped, with the most beautiful wrapping paper and the most amazing bow on top of it. I just look at it and  say isn’t that pretty . I have been refusing to  Open the gift because I have been afraid that the second I do somebody will take it from me. Today I unwrapped the gift and realize no one can take my happiness. Because that gift wasn’t given to me from anyone ,  it was paid for through my lessons, my experiences, and my own self acceptance and  Nobody can take away the thing to which I have given to myself ...Better thoughts ,better things ,better life-...JMG🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...