Thursday, December 28, 2017

Temporary ...

 Everything is temporary, I am temporary, you are temporary, we are temporary.
I have no expectation of today much less tomorrow. I will choose to live in the now moments.
I know there is no promise of tomorrow. I  do not put my hope in anyone.  Because the truth is we are human and we will all  disappoint one another. I appreciate everything that is in my life. Yet I know too  it will be gone one day. My future is the one thing ive always had trouble envisioning and I still  honestly can’t picture it.  To be brutally honest I prefer no expectation, it leaves me with no disappointment. You are you, I am Me....and we are just We.🖤JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...