Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Overthinking...

I have this bad habit of overthinking. I break my own heart continuesly. Feeling unable to be Enough for anyone. I fight thoughts that serve no purpose,I know it's lies that this little voice whispers I turn it off mostly but when it returns it's full out scream. "Just another name in a book of lies.You'll never be wanted the way you want to be." I feel so temporary,just a thing passing time. Temperance ...no one , no thing. Shut it off , shut it up , stop the words that I hear, that break me the words that tear me apart. It used to be someone else's voice but now The irony is it's my own voice. Baby girl Please stop abusing that which is Beautiful and worthy of self love...jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...