Friday, January 13, 2017

They danced ...

There is something sweetly beautiful about watching your parents dance to 1940's era music in the kitchen when you're a child. It is almost a fairytale kind of moment, like watching them dance on their wedding night. As if nobody existed but them in that moment. Beautifully Nostalgic and moderately  tragic as I feel I might never have that. The simple truth is I'd be okay to never have that as I was blessed to witness my parents endearing dances . We may not always get what want but eventually we will get what we need...I still believe in Love like that - ❤JMG❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...