Saturday, January 7, 2017

Feed or Starve...

Nothing can survive without being fed. What do we feed ? Are we feeding our fears ,our insecurities, our hopes,our dreams? What we give our attention to will be the main focus of our life.
I want to change what I focus on. Positive thoughts generate positive action. Let us starve the negative things that bring us no value by rehashing them. We can learn from failure,pain,rejection and
become better in spite of them. Take from it what you need. We will learn to appreciate every opportunity to learn when we know how to look at everything as something to grow from...
 ðŸŒ³JMG🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...