Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Home...

I haven't felt at Home in a long time and this feels like home here with you.
I'm safe,protected by your words ,your actions and your reassurances. The degree of concern that you have given me is more than I have ever felt from a man beside my Father & Brother.  I once told you have been able to depend on 2 men in my life but now you are addded as the third. You make it easy even when I'm scared to death about my own insecurities. I trust the process of new ways of seeing , accepting and learning. Thank you for being patient with me but most of all Thank You for being "Home"...I love you more then you will ever know...JMG☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...