Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Chasing the sun...

She always seems to be chasing the warm familiar glow of the Sun that kisses her face and leaves her feeling loved... But it never fails as she gets too comfortable in the warmth ,it's a sure thing she will get burned.
Maybe she's chasing the wrong light perhaps it's the Moon that feeds her soul could she have been wrong ? The Sun has always felt so good bringing life to her crying empty soul and as  she closes her eyes and drinks it all in , the healing it provides surely is what she needs to bring her back to true essence of who she is... And in that moment she knows the Sun is the answer for what ails her-The Moon has a silent purpose as it is a rememberance of what was...jmg☀️🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...