Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's a Beautiful thing...

It's a Beautiful thing to Love & be Loved in return ...to find someone that allows you to let all your guards down , your fears subside , your failures and your flaws disappear. To find someone that no matter how bad you messed up they will accept and forgive without holding it against you for the rest of your life.  To be able to matter to Someone that matters so much to you... To know really know and not doubt. To allow yourself to fully be yourself , give yourself and accept yourself with them. My life has not been easy up to this point , but if I'm able to weather this part of the storm and come out okay. I know the hardest part is behind me - Words become Actions , Actions become Truths☀️ JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...