Monday, January 18, 2016

In the missing...


Its funny how he never let her go. She was gone but her ghost filled the room. Almost palpable,the scent of her filled the air,he saw her in the fading light ,heard her laughter as if she were in the other room.
She never forgot him...His love permeated her soul...it was part of who she was. Things like this never die only live on in the heart. 
The feeling of being sick at the thought of the loss. ..the no more ,the idea i will never feel your arms around me again slightly takes a toll ,day by day like a scar that fades over time but you can still remember the pain of how you got it. ...jmg《♡》

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...