Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Breaking out...

Having trouble being me I fought to get back to the true essence of who I am and yet the only person that is holding myself back. Is me...I'm struggling with the struggle, feeling pulled under, the undertow in this sea of emotion is starting to keep me here I must do something to pull myself out of the abyss. There is no reason to be feeling this way I'm having trouble comprehending it. WHY ? What is the trigger the for these debilitating emotions ? I can't fool the ones who know me ...they see my mind processing...I wish I knew how to shake this once and for all...I will get back to who I want to be .Breaking out of this once and for all ...jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flame...

I was told I was too intense .... But hey if you can't stand my fire get the fuck away from my flame. I may have invited you in but I n...