Thursday, June 21, 2018

Remnants of Things...

I find myself having to purge the remnants of feelings that hit me hard.
The feeling of loneliness has me missing my roots. I have never had close friends until adulthood when I connected with a few people. I lost a best friend first to an uncomfortable situation then finally to death. So in part I concluded that is part of the missing. Being connected to people is very hard for me to do. When I finally do losing contact will hit me hard at the most untelling times.
My siblings in truth have been my only true friends and I’m missing them too. I need to reconnect for   fear I might not be afforded the time again...back to my roots , back to my truth...JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...