Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Cuz Sometimes...

Sometimes I feel panic set in as I think about the future. I know there is not even a guarantee of such thing. The Big however is , if I am afforded the blessing of a long life who and what can I depend on?
I would like to believe the relationship I’m in will hold a future. My problem is expecting something is a sure recipe that you will be disappointed. So I expect nothing,hope for best, enjoy the Nowness of it all.
However my life turns out is an uncertain thing. I’m content in that because fear will cripple me if I overthink the worst case scenario. I’ve been through worse things and have always been ok. I trust the Universe. I’ve learned to trust myself and I will carry on even in the uncertainty of it all...jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...