Thursday, May 17, 2018

Beauty and Pain

I find when I see a man wearing a wedding ring it’s  the most beautiful and sad thing ever. Reason being old hurts still find me I was never valued enough to have a ring worn for me. I know it should be long dead in terms of pain yet I still get affected on occasion. I ask why i still give it relevance? I suppose because I did everything in my power to be a good wife and received no acknowledgment or respect.
I understand it was not my fault it was the of a cruel individual.
I had to get it out there to release it and be done with it. I don’t need validation any longer from anyone.I don’t need a man to wear my ring, because I control my worth...🖤 JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...