Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hi Dad...

Hi Dad,
   This is your littlest girl Jennie. I want you to know how Happy I am in my new life. You never knew the hell I was living but you always said I just want you to be Happy Mija. Thank you for always making me feel loved and safe. The job You & Mom did was  phenomenal in making me a Bold,Caring & Worthy human being. I lost track of myself for a while , living under the thumb of a tyrant.
But now I found Myself again and am Blessed by someone very much like you. I miss you but I find you in the Kindest of ways. I am Loved I wanted to let you know your little girl is Happy - Remember 11 💙🌻💙...JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...