Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Consumed...

I did the best I could with what I had. Burdens I had to bear were heavy so heavy that they consumed me for a portion of my life and in the process of being consumed others suffered. I am unable to change what was. I am able to change what Is. I understand your anger , your sadness , the fact I left you feeling abandoned ...never for one second would consciencly choose to hurt you in such a way.
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror, hated the sound of my name and would be angry I woke up in morning. I was in a bad state of mind. I'm in a different place/state
I love you with all I am. I'm sorry if I made you feel lost. I need you to know I won't accept being treated for less than my worth I am Worthy of love too...hardest lesson of my life to learn ...I won't ever let grief consume who I am again. Neither should you🌻🖤Jmg🖤🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...