Monday, August 15, 2016

Secrets of the Soul...

We all have secrets of the soul that never go past our own lips.
Things that stir our souls in such a way that we carry them with us to the grave.
They linger like ghosts on the edge of the bed ready to haunt us at the most random of times. 
The good thing is by facing the things that haunt us we are less likely to fear as we put a face to the ghosts, a definition to the feeling, and most of all an end to the torture from these things.
I am stronger than the things that could have brought me down. I am lifted by my own strength to profit from things that could have bankrupt me...jmg🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...