Thursday, August 4, 2016

Rough day put into perspective ...

I was having a rough day after finding out some rather unsettling news. I was angry, hurt, sad and just plain frustrated. It continued that way for most of the day and I was on the verge of tears. And then ...
It changed , one of my favorite people walked in with his radiant Smile he is 89 years old blind, hard of hearing and riddled with arthritis. Yet his energy is infectious and the love that radiates from his being always makes me tear up in a good way. Just like that my perspective changed  I am grateful for the good people I am blessed by...JMG☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...