Monday, August 15, 2016

Humanitarian ...

Hope for us all... My Daughter and I were stirred to help someone in need last night on the streets of L.A. But before I was able to pull  over another person got there before us. We were touched that other people's eyes & hearts were receptive to the needs of another human being. It showed us that when you think know one cares a gentle soul steps to give a hand. So we remain hopeful that the seed of kindness lives and grows all around us... Please be mindful of those less fortunate ,that you might be a Blessing in a time of need...🌱  Plant a seed and watch it grow - jmg🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...