Monday, March 21, 2016

Universe Speaks...

Is this the Universe answering the question of where I need to be?
Am I to be more proactive,less proactive, more  trusting of the process or accepting of what is being given to me.
This feeling cuts like a knife I just refuse to bleed, but its undeniable. my heart has never been so confused. They say if you have someone to love you you're lucky...what if you aren't sure then what?
One should never have to question love and when it comes to that then maybe its not for you.
Don't live a life settled for either you're either  head over heels can't live without them or you're just living to get through the day.
I don't want get through my days I want to know for sure ...It was said I wasn't needed
haa I guess i'm not...!  LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO HAVE TO QUESTION LOVE...JMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...