Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunny Days ahead...

There are bright Sunny days ahead I have made the choice to invest all I am able ,leave it on the door step and allow those I offer my Love to either accept it for all it is or disregard it. I in thee wake of the process  know I have done everything in my power to make amends  .Nothing about the past can be changed other than to acknowledge ,accept ,take responsibility for my actions ,ask for forgiveness if necessary and move forward...I choose to be happy regardless of others inability to move forward . I choose my Destiny
Standing with open arms embracing a happy future...Sunshine, Smiles & Joy   ...{love} jmg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...