Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What i choose...

I have been blessed many a way...even through the pain I a have endured, it has brought Beautiful Perspective. I try to always find Good in the bad ,Right from the wrong, Joy from the Misery. I'm living Positive making the attempt to help others. We become so self focused we never look at the circumstance of those around us. Life has a funny way of teaching us lessons until we learn from them. I have learned to not sweat what I cant control only to give my best effort if it is not good enough I know I have done all I can and I must be content  with that. As a whole we need to learn to have more compassion and put ourselves in the place of others to fully understand. There are many times I have to check myself because I can easily revert back to the person I don't want to be...I will continue to focus on growth and to be a Blessing to all who will receive ...I choose to see the good in all things-JMG <11>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...