Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Things I refuse to Believe...

The things I refuse to believe are many of myself...I have to realize self talk is the greatest or worst thing one can do to oneself. I have to learn to accept compliments as well as I accept criticism, I have no issues with hearing negative things of myself and pretty much agreeing however when I get a compliment ...it is almost the hardest thing to hear even painful to some degree.
Now if I can accept such positive things with Grace I know I have made the growth I'm striving for. I will accept all Positive things sent My way. WHAT WE THINK IS WHAT WE END UP BELIEVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautifully sad

  I sometimes feel sad when I see a man wearing a wedding ring reason being is when I was married the person I was with never respected the ...